Various articles and media about PubhD
- 22 March 2017: What is it like to present your research in a pub? (University of Brighton)
- 28 October 2016: ‘Two pints of lager and a PhD talk please’ at Sheffield pub (Sheffield Star).
- 10 August 2016: Postgraduate students present their research over a pint! (De Montfort University, Leicester).
- 27 May 2016: Interview (with Kash and Regan) (The Left Lion website and magazine).
- 27 April 2016: PubhD – “Cereal killers, hybrid monsters, yams and wheat breeding” – press release. (The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich)
- 12 April 2016: PubhD: vamos ao bar ouvir os doutorandos falar de ciência? – “Publico” (the main Portuguese newspaper). Also see this image.
- 4 April 2016: Two pints of lager and a PhD lecture – TV spot (That’s Manchester).
- 10 February 2016: Two pints of lager and a talk about your PhD please – press release. (De Montfort University, Leicester)
- 28 January 2016: Pints and PhDs – press release. (The Genome Analysis Centre, Norwich)
- 28 January 2016: Various photographs and newspaper articles. (PubhD UMinho’s first event)
- 23 March 2014: Interview (with Kash and Regan), starts on 21 minutes. (On Nottingham podcast)
- March 2014: More Reasons To Visit The Pub – Nottingham CAMRA magazine.
- 24 January 2014: Interview with the first 3 speakers, starts on 31 minutes. (The Pod Delusion podcast)
- 15 November 2013: Interview (with Kash) after the initial idea, starts on 22 minutes and 58 seconds. (The Pod Delusion podcast)
- Clippings of various coverage of PubhD in Portugal: https://stolscience.com/clipping-pubhd-uminho/
- 25 February 2016: PubhD UMinho. (Universidade do Minho)
- 19 January 2015: Can you explain your PhD in the pub? (University of Nottingham)
Blog posts by previous speakers
- 11 July 2016: PUBlic engagement: Exeter’s first PubhD – by Emily Johnson
- 31 January 2016: Explaining your research at the Pub – by Ruben Ahumada (Student Committee of the Latin American Postgraduate Programme, Manchester)
- 3 September 2015: 5th Dublin PubhD Event – A PhD Talk In A Pub! – by Clay Darcy